This Greenslopes luxury home renovation included enhancing the street appeal and maximising existing city views to an existing 1990′s home. The client’s requirements were:
1. To improve light levels in the kitchen.
2. To improve the position of the bathroom and WC
3. To improve the zoning within the house.
4. Client’s generally like the character of the house and wants to retain as much character as possible.
5. Need covered access to the garage.
6. Would like to maintain the laundry on the ground floor.
7. Need new kitchen with breakfast bar.
8. Need additional bedrooms.
9. Would like an entertainment room.
10. Need an internal stair.
11. Would like more storage
The design has been formulated to maintain the integrity of the existing house. The existing first floor will be maintained as the main living area of the home with only two bedrooms remaining on this level.
The proposed new extension and deck are designed to have the backyard as there focal point. The new kitchen, family and dining room will have a contemporary open plan feeling yet the final detailing of these areas will be designed to fully respect the older home. This provides great street appeal and city views.
If you want to create your ideal lifestyle Greenslopes home contact us today or give Dion a call on (07) 3899 9450
Greenslopes is about 6 km from the centre of Brisbane. The architecture of Greenslopes includes many character homes. This means great renovation potential but also careful planning to meet council guidelines.
Contact us today to be part of the future architecture of Greenslopes.
Project Number: 071004
Your dream home can become a reality with dion seminara architecture. No matter what sort of building you’re working with or what stage you’re at, our award-winning Brisbane architects will breathe life into your vision and turn it into a stunning design. You are almost home.