Needs and options review
Lifestyle Design Options Review
At dion seminara architecture we have perfected a process of architectural services which can guide you, step by step, through a renovation project, the design of a custom new home, any boutique end-user commercial and/or multi-residential building. Our process commences with our Step 1 Pre-Design Service – Lifestyle Design Options Review – where we investigate your specific project needs and consider design solutions to cater for current and future lifestyle choices.
The reason we always begin our architectural design process with a Low Cost Consultation, Needs and Options Review (Lifestyle Design Options Review or Pre-Purchase Design Options Review) is to reduce the risk of changes being required further along in the design process by removing all assumptions and having a clear direction.
When considering renovating or building, this Lifestyle Design Options Review consultation with dion seminara architecture is the first step. Here is why you should seriously be considering this service:
- To receive a registered architect’s verbal opinion on the feasibility of the project. Dion Seminara has 30 years of experience in architecture, and so, he will know the feasibility of your ideas.
- To discuss room details, sizes, orientation etc.
- To discuss potential solutions to issues you have
- To discuss potential schemes with an architect
- To discuss the planning and legal viability of your ideas
- To verbally get an idea of building costs and budgetary needs
- To discuss the building regulations requirements
- The cost of this needs and options review is put towards the total design fees when you progress to the next stage in our 6 Step Process.
A medical professional wouldn’t perform an operation on a patient without a proper diagnosis; this Lifestyle Design Options Review works in the same way. This initial low commitment consultation begins the strategy to precisely understand your project’s requirements, so that we can verbally provide you with our findings, recommendations, and an idea of how to move forward with a timeline and budget.
An optional written report is available, based on the above, for an additional fee; otherwise you can engage us for ongoing services and the above Lifestyle Design Options Review will be deducted from ongoing service costs.