Terms and Conditions
The Feasibilty Concept Service Terms and Conditions
- Major room area or point form summary in a single A4 report
- One hand drawn initial concept floor plan
- Service cost based on Brisbane locations.
- If you are outside Brisbane a charge of $255.00 could apply for each 70km travelled outside the Brisbane metropolitan area (such as Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast or other country locations) and return
- Following our advice at your house or land Feasibility Concept Report initial concept floor plans will be prepared and then presented at our Morningside office, within 28 days subject to your availability
- No further reporting on cost will be provided with the initial concept floor plan, unless you enagage us for our optional indicative costing service.
- You will receive a watermarked copy of the initial concept plan for your record and consideration
- If you require a visual sketch this is available with our Concept Revision and Design Development through to building application post Feasibility Concept.
Conditions & Optional Services:
- Clients are to supply floor plan/s of their home or we will do a very preliminary overall measure at the time of our advice and take some pictures at an additional fee of $197.00 per hour +GST
- If you upgrade to our Concept Revision, Design Development through to Building Application, alternative arrangements will be made in order for a detailed measured drawings and survey work to be completed
- No license is implied for initial concept floor plan for actual building work. We can supply very competitive design drafting rates to turn our concept floor plan into a working drawing floor plan ready for building and approval purposes. We can provide additional architectural services to develop your project ensuring great outcomes at $230/hr+gst. You will need to engage us for our concept revision through to building application service if you want to use our design plans prepared via our feasibility concept services
- No concept revisions will be prepared as part of the feasibility concept services, even if your budget is exceeded
- 75% deposit required by direct deposit in advance to initiate Feasibility Concept Report, remaining amount is due prior to presentation by direct deposit
- Refunds will be provided, if needed, less our handling fee of $555.00 unless other work has been completed.
- No refund or part refund will be available once design work has been completed
- Feasibility Concept Report only available at during special offers
- Monies paid for Feasibility Concept Report will form part of the deposit for Concept Revision and Design Development through to building application services if you book immediately upon receipt of your Feasibility Concept Report (a proposal for these services will be supplied at this time)
- Optional services includes preparation of an indicative costing by our Quantity Surveyor and more than 1 Feasibility Concept Solution