Pre-Purchase Design Advice
Before purchasing property, our Pre-Purchase Design Advice service provides you with an insight into whether the house or land under consideration will, in fact, meet your needs.
Are you are considering buying a house in need of renovation or a block of land for a custom new home?
Having difficulty deciding whether to renovate the property or is it a “knock down and rebuild” candidate?
Can’t make up your mind between two properties?
At dion seminara architecture we have a Pre-Purchase Design Advice service to help you to make the right decision to suit both your living and financial needs.
As part of this service we consider:
- renovation potential or new home layout options
- building or renovating costs
- possible restrictions
- improvements to energy efficiency
- how to maximise your site to suit your lifestyle needs, and
- site-specific issues that might affect the cost of building or renovating.
Pre-Purchase Design Advice Benefits
Being able to clearly identify your lifestyle requirements and deciding prior to purchase if the property is the right fit for you will save you long term.
Based on the information from this service you will:
- be able to work out whether the property you are considering will suit your needs
- have an awareness of the potential costs involved for your particular project
- gain valuable insights that may prove to be very useful in the price negotiation process before purchase, and
- be provided with certainty when weighing up the options between two competing properties. This service is an excellent way to help you choose which of the two properties is best for your lifestyle needs.
To end up with a design that enhances your life, make the right choice before you purchase a property. Make contact with dion seminara architecture today to find out how we can assist you with our pre-purchase design advice.