Step 1 – Pre-Design Services
At dion seminara architecture we have perfected a process of thorough services which can guide you, step by step, through either a renovation project or the design of a custom new home. We have various stages to our processes and allow you to choose the exact suite of services that suit your needs, experience and budget.
You will begin your project with one of our Pre-Design Services, either a
- Lifestyle Design Advice – the first step in our architectural design process which allows us to investigate specific design solutions to cater for current and future lifestyle choices, or a
- Pre-Purchase Design Advice – which is perfect when you are considering the acquisition of a house or block of land and want to ensure the choice is going to suit your exact needs.
Step 1 – Pre-Design Services Benefits
- These services are designed to help you understand what you wish to achieve with your project.
- They will assist you in formulating a realistic budget.
- You will receive innovative design concepts and ideas, verbally presented by your architect.
- You will have a clear understanding of how to move forward with your project.
- You will receive advice on building design, interior design and landscape design (as required).
- You will receive an accurate fee scale for architectural services specific to your project.
- You can quickly move onto our other Design Services from this stage.
Our pre-design advice services are paid services and are conducted within your home or on your block of land (or at your proposed home or block of land). During these services, you will receive professional, qualified guidance – where you will benefit from over thirty years of experience in residential design, construction and planning.
Step 2 – Schematic Design
When you move to the next stage, Step 2 – Schematic Design, at the conclusion of your pre-design service, we will advance your investment towards your unique architectural design as we put ‘pen to paper.’
Our three package options are:
- Concept Only – Steps 1 and 2 only.
- Concept to Plans – Steps 1 to 4.
- Concept to Keys – Steps 1 to 6.
Please head to our Design Process Page for further information on what these packages include to decide which one best suits your requirements.
We would love to work with you on your project. Please contact us to discuss your project requirements.