B.1 – Concept To Plans – Partial Design Services
Our partial design services are perfect for small projects or people who have a degree of confidence and expertise in managing builders and the building process. We offer 2 distinct partial design packages to cater for your personal needs. Find out more about our A.1 Concept To Plans partial design services or C.1 Concept To Keys full design service.
1 | ARCHITECT’S ADVICE & ASSESSMENT
We have three different pre-design services available, depending on your needs and project type.
• Design Options Advice
• Lifestyle Design Options Assessment
• Pre-Purchase Design Options Advice
These services have been tailored to cover everything from thinking of buying a property, to living in a property short term or long term. A vital first step that allows us to better understand your needs you will receive verbal design ideas and concepts that will also assist you in formulating a realistic budget. These services include advice for building design, interior design and landscape design (as required). To work out which of our pre-design services is best for you, click here.
NB: This service is delivered orally no drawings are presented in this stage
Please note that if you’re renovating Detailed Measured Drawings will need to be prepared by dion seminara architecture. Deliverables include: site plan floor plan(s), elevations, (1) section, and electrical plan. All drawings will be provided in hardcopy format.
2 | SCHEMATIC DESIGN
We will now start creating your design based on what was agreed during our Advice & Assessment service.
Services included in this stage are:
• A detailed written summary of your requirements
• Concept floor plan + 1 elevation and/or 1 section
• Project report and opinion of cost
• Optional external works design
• Conceptual building design, interior design & landscape design (as required)
3 | DESIGN DEVELOPMENT
You now get to review the initial sketch design. Any alterations to the design will now be made. In addition this stage also includes:
• Development of your design at 1:100 scale
• Material selection and review
• Interior design & landscape external work design
• Interior & landscape selections and scheduling, including plant selections (Optional)
• Section drawings (for sloping sites)
• 3D visuals to show you the full picture both interior and exterior
4 | PRE-BUILDING APPROVAL & PRE-DEVELOPMENT APPLICATION APPROVAL
Pre-development approval drawings will be required if your project requires town planning approval you will need pre-development approval drawings. You will also require building approval drawings to obtain building approval. The detailed drawings and specifications that will be used by your builder will now be drafted.
As part of this stage we will create for you:
• Site plan
• Floor plans
• 1:100 sections as needed
• 1:100 elevations as needed
• Window and door schedule
Let us help you
At dion seminara architecture we offer a host of solutions that are perfect for any size project. From our A.1 Concept Only to our B.1 Concept to Plans and right through to our C.1 Total Design Service which is perfect for large projects. So contact us today and let us help you with your design needs.