Exquisite and Functional Home Renovations
Home renovations are more than just about fixing structural issues in your building – they are also opportunities to build the home you’ve always wanted.
Whether you need a minor refurbishment or major home renovations, dion seminara architecture can design an exquisite renovation plan that’s tailored exactly to your needs. Our team will create the solutions that you’re looking for as well as improvements that you may have never thought of.
With our home renovations, you will get an architecturally designed home that changes the way you live.
Home Renovations that Focus on You and Your Family
As architects and interior designers with years of training and practical expertise, we always prioritise your family’s comfort, lifestyle, and enjoyment above everything. That’s why we’ll always consider the following when planning design changes in your home:
- Existing home style and design – including the parts that you love and the parts that you want to change. At dion seminara architecture, we believe that home renovations are more about refinements than a complete overhaul. We’ll take the best parts of your home and make improvements that will make them even better.
- Home aspect, views and privacy – We understand that your home is your sanctuary, so we will always see to it that your home renovations will maintain (or even improve) your views and privacy. Rest assured that any changes we make in your home’s design will always consider the level of privacy and views that you want to maintain in your home.
- Wish list and objectives – Home renovations are opportunities to usher in new changes to your home as much as they are opportunities for developing what you already have. Our team will ensure that all your desires for a ‘new’ renovated home are met, giving you the chance to enjoy the home you’ve always dreamed of. We’ll work closely with you to identify both your non-negotiables and nice-to-haves for your home renovations.
Working with dion seminara architecture
As you’ll soon find out when working with us, dion seminara architecture is not your ordinary, run-of-the-mill architecture firm. We treat home renovations the same way that we treat any other new design project: with creativity, ingenuity and passion.
Our mission for home renovations is simple: to make your home better than ever.
Watching your home transform and meeting your wish list of hopes and dreams – these are the reasons why we do what we do. Winning awards for our designs highlights our passion and vision for our clients. These awards are nice to have, and the acknowledgement from our industry peers is always welcome – but they’re not what we’re here for. Our focus is, and will always be, on you.
From a technical design perspective, you’ll also discover that our designs will provide a functional internal layout that incorporates eco-friendly improvements. These optimisations include adequate natural light, airflow considerations and sufficient home storage spaces. Our plans will also provide you with external finishes that consider your outdoor living areas, street appeal and landscaping options.
With dion seminara architecture, you’ll get home renovations that will consider every aspect of your home and living conditions.
Why You Should Work with Professionals
Home renovations can make or break your home, so it’s important to work with professionals who know exactly what they’re doing. Here’s why:
- Improve your home’s style and functionality. Professional architects will know the best ways to enhance your home’s look and function, including any changes that may not seem apparent or obvious. There’s more to improving your home’s design than simply changing the way it looks, and the right professionals will know what changes need to be made and how to do it.
- Increase your real estate value. Architecturally renovated homes stand the test of time, and they can even increase your home’s value on the market. Not only can this increase your total assets, but it can also put you in a better market position if you decide to sell your property later. It’s an investment opportunity that can pay off now and in the future.
- Guidance. Home renovations require compliance with town planning requirements and building approvals. Not to mention negotiations with builders, plumbers, electricians and your surrounding neighbours. Our experts can guide you through all these steps so that you can save time and money throughout your home renovations.
Samples of Our Work
Need proof of our expertise in home renovations? Check out some of our work:
- Mango Hill Home Renovation and Addition – Design enhancements we made to satisfy our client’s request for a home that’s easy to maintain but also suitable and enjoyable for their small children.
- Camp Hill Renovation – Aside from creating an all-weather living space, we were also tasked with designing extensions for an outdoor kitchen zone and entertainment area.
- Chelmer Home Renovation – We redesigned the client’s ground floor areas to improve living conditions and added more bedrooms on the first-floor level.
Consult Our Professionals for Your Home Renovations
If you’ve been looking for expert designers and planners for your home renovations in Brisbane, your search ends with dion seminara architecture.
Browse our renovation gallery today to view samples of our work. When you’re ready to start, give us call on (07) 3899 9450 to find out what how we can improve your home with the right home renovations. We’ll be more than happy to help you design and build the home you’ve always wanted.